Thank you for your interest in the role of Chief Executive at South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust. I am delighted that you are considering joining us.
The Trust is looking for our new Chief Executive who can drive forward our fantastic organisation with a compelling vision and pace; harnessing partnerships; have strong influencing skills, be politically astute and be an inclusive leader who can inspire and energise the c5000 staff across the organisation.
They will be joining us at an exciting point in our history with our emerging “Enabling Outstanding” strategic programme, which will ensure we deliver our vision of exceptional patient care, delivered by exceptional people.
The Chief Executive will lead the Trust into an exciting future, demonstrating the right values , skills, behaviours and attitudes that will inspire our people to deliver the best possible patient care that they can in the communities that we serve.
At the core of the organisation are our values and our objectives:
- Respect and dignity
- Commitment to quality of care
- Improving lives
- Working together for patients
- Everyone counts
Every Patient Matters
- Delivering compassionate, clinically effective care across all Trust services that is safe, responsive and provides confidence and reassurance to patients and their families.
Every Team Member Matters
- Delivering strong, inclusive and caring leadership to a team made up of the right people, with the right skills, values and behaviours.
Every Pound Matters
- Delivering robust financial discipline, including reduced variation and increased productivity and efficiency, to ensure “healthy” finances.
As the Chief Executive you will :-
- Provide clear strategic direction throughout the Trust
- Be a visible and engaging leader
- Set the tone and culture of the Trust
- Deliver transformational change through a quality improvement lens
- Promote and recognise the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Develop an aspirational strategy that delivers the Trust objective
- Have a talent for inspiring leadership of a large multi site team and for driving transformational change
This role provides the opportunity for the right individual to make a difference and lead us to be an outstanding Trust.
The closing date for the receipt of all applications is Monday 13 January 2020.
We hope that you are excited by this challenge and as such you will be inspired to apply to come and lead our people moving forward.